2008年3月14日 星期五

The book I choosed was The Count of Monte Cristo written Alexandre Dumas for my reading project.The reason that I choosed the book was that I was interested in the picture of the first page.There was a seaman with a smile.

I have read 50 pages of the book.The story was about Dantes Edmond,a seaman.He was a young seaman.He had good ability of leading other seamen and a beautiful girlfriend who was going to be his wife.As Edmond would hold a wedding.,two men was jealous of Edmond.So they use a bad way to let Edmond be sent to the jail.

 

I thought the book was a interesting . While it was not a happy sotry as far.But this is my first time to read an English novel I could choose.I thought that was why I didn't hate the book.

 

I normally read the novel at night .When I read ,my roommates were using the

computers. But thet didn't effect me.I didn't think I was very effective . I didn't pay all my attention on the book.Sometimes I talked with my roommates.

 

I thought this was not an easy job for me , in fact.Be honesty,I didn't have the habit of reading English novels.But I found it was not as difficult as I read at the beginning three days.So I would try to do well on my reading.


___________________________________________________________________
付費才容量無上限?Yahoo!奇摩電子信箱2.0免費給你,信件永遠不必刪! - 馬上體驗

沒有留言: