2007年11月21日 星期三

林孟萱Homework 2 - Team L

My Comprehensive English Enhancement Plan for 2007~2008 School Year

My English ability is still not good, although I have been learning English for six years in the high school days. I think there are a lot of things for me to do in order to make my English better. I guess that the process of learning a language will never get an end, so the road to master my English is still long and endless. As a result, I need to make a plan; actually, that is also my English homework. My English learning plan which I think I could do and will help me to improve my English are as follows.

My specific goal:

  • 1. I want to pass the intermediate level test of GEPT.
  • 2. I hope that I can understand more exactly what others say or want to express in English, such as when I talk with somebody, listen songs or watch movies in English.

My specific actions:
  • 1. Be concentrated in English class and Listening and Speaking class, and play a part in class activities hard.
  • 2. Read and practice chanting articles in test book after school until I can read understandably and speak fluently. When I engage in above things, I will note words which are familiar to me and consult a dictionary to find out their meanings. Beside, I will try to memorize these vocabularies.
  • 3. Read English learning magazines like English Studio Classroom at least three times a week.
  • 4. Listen short talks or English songs repetitively and try to realize what those speaking are communicating.
  • 5. Practice writing short themes in English on blog.

I think it is not easy to keep doing these actions in the beginning, but I will try hard to follow and put these actions into practice. Now I don't know whether this plan will work or not, I will revise and adjust my plan according to the condition when I am doing these.

沒有留言: