2007年11月23日 星期五

楊雅婷 HW3 D組 G5102

I think my English level of CEF is A2
The identification of A2 is
Can understand sentences and frequently used expressions related to areas of most immediate relevance
(e.g. very basic personal and family information, shopping, local geography, employment).
Can communicate in simple and routine tasks requiring a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and
routine matters.
Can describe in simple terms aspects of his/her background, immediate environment and matters in areas of immediate
need
Nowadays, English is an important language in the world. It has been used in almost every country around the world. Therefore , it is essential for me to improve the skill of reading, listening , and speaking in order to broaden my horizons .

My Specific Goal:
During the future years in the university, I hope that I can
  • 1. read English articles fluently and understand what teachers said in the class without any problem
  • 2. improve my CEF level
  • to get B1.
    How to get it:
    • 1. I will find an English magazine such as CNN to read twice a week.
    • 2. Listening to the CD or MP3 which is attached with the magazine to improve my listening skill.
    • 3. Review what teachers teach in school everyday especially Accounting, Calculus, and English because those subjects are written in English.
    It has been a long time since I started to learn English. My ability to read has made obvious progress. But it is still a lot of room of listening and speaking to improve. There is no denying that success lies in diligent. I think I can do it and succeed in the future.

    沒有留言: