2007年11月22日 星期四

楊凱容hw3

HW3楊凱容 g5102 J
I think both my listening and reading are A2
A2 Waystage
Can understand sentences and frequently used expressions related to areas of most immediate relevance (e.g. very basic personal and family information, shopping, local geography, employment).
Can communicate in simple and routine tasks requiring a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and routine matters.
Can describe in simple terms aspects of his/her background, immediate environment and matters in areas of immediate need.
I don't know many words, so I just can use some simple words to express what I want to say. Also ,I just can listen understandingly some basic sentences and words.
My goal
I hope that I can read faster and don't rely on translate machine too much.
I hope that I can listen more understandingly when talking with foreigner.
How to reach?
1. Read more.
Read CNN English magazine everyday.
Memorize words.
Instead of watch Chinese subtitle, try to use English subtitle to watch a movie.
2. Listen more
Listen to English songs.
Listen carefully in accordance with the subtitle.
Also, we can speak English more frequently.


沒有留言: