2007年10月25日 星期四

薛文婷-I have a dream

I have a dream

I know English is a very important language.
I donnot lose other people too much.
My goal is that first,I can pass the TOEFL when I graduate from the university .
Second,I hope I have enough courage to talk with foreigners without scare.
To enhance my English abilities,I want to set my plan to achieve the goal.
I have to form some good habits like reading English newspapers or magazines every days.
I can also listen the radio like ICRT or some classic English songs to improve my listening.
I prepare a notebook to write down some new English words that I feel foreign.
In this way,I can recharge my English vocabulary.
Sometimes,I try to use English words replace Chinese words when I am in the class.
I firmly believed that learning a language is not a difficult thing,the most important thing is that we have to
presevere in join in this.The more you pay,the more you will gain.

沒有留言: