2007年10月25日 星期四

陳宜平-My Comprehensive English Enhancement Plan

HOMEWORK.2 - My Comprehensive English Enhancement Plan for 2007-2008 School Year

一般 — 作者 evelynchen @ 12:09

Ha ha ha ,well, it's really necessary and meaningful to set an English Enhancement Plan ~!There are too many students in the university that have said that their English levels are worse than in junior high.I was surprised at first, but now I can know why(ha ha because I am a student of university now......),and I want to be better in using and learning the language of English!To sum up,I hope I can fulfill these goals and achieve the expactation which I imagine!

1.Endeavor to reading the test books(including Moasic.Interaction.psychology.sociology......).I think these are the most basic to at least maintain the English degree.

2.Try to read the world's most English notable or classic books.Although I have no cofidence that I can understand them but I hope one day I can have no difficulty to read them

3.Read magazine everyday. I have described TIME magazine,which will send the new one to me every week.But to my astonishment, my English teacher said that she sometimes finds some new words in TIME maganize so that she has to look up!Oh oh~~~I am so scared that I can't figure out what is written in TIME!(I can have TIME about 4 weeks later)So,if I can't conquer this problem,maybe I'll read Advanced.

4.Remember 3 words or phrases everyday.
(excluding from test books or magazine.)

5.Practice English with anyone who is willing to practice with me.So far,I have found one friend to practice with me.But we meet about 2 times one week~I feel it's too less,so I want to find more people......

Above all are my English Enhancement Plan.Maybe there are not very perfect or consummate~but I will do my best to achieve them!And if necessary, I'll revise.Ha ha ah I feel good to set a goal to achieve.It's clear now......
- - - By Raccoon
陳宜平.49674224.社會學1.G5102.P班

沒有留言: