2007年10月24日 星期三

林怡婷-My comprehensive plan for English enhancement

49674217 社學系一 林怡婷
My comprehensive plan for English enhancement
University is a new environment for me to study.

I believe that at university I need to learn English more voluntarily.

For me,Ehglish is not a subject but a tool for life.

I want to make it a habit to learn English.

And I have planned three ways to improve it.

First,I will buy CNN magazine as my tool to learn English.

And I will study it every day,memorizing the vocabulary as more as possible.

Secon,I plan to listen to ICRT when I surf the Internet or chat with my friend with MSN.

Third,every week I will learn a new English song which I am interested in.



My final goal:

1.Writing English blog every week.

2.I wish I could figure out what jokes are told on ICRT.

3.I wish my English average grade can higher than 75.

4.Keeping learning English everyday with perseverance.

沒有留言: