2007年10月25日 星期四

Re: 林昱齊My Comprehensive Plan for English Enchantment2007~2008




         My Comprehensive Plan for English Enchantment2007~2008(會計系一A林昱齊)
l   Goal: I want to be my father's English assistant in business. My father has a branch in the Thailand , and he has to communicate other employees in English. However, he can speak only broken English. I am afraid that employees could not get what he wants. Therefore, I want to be a bridge between them with my good English!
l   How to do?
I separate the train into four part
1.      Listening comprehension: I would listen to the news report on CNN or CD accompanied with book for 30 minutes five times a week.
2.      Reading comprehension: I would not read class book only. Because I study the college of business, I would read the international news of CNN or BBC. Besides, I also read the article in Wikipedia to broaden my horizons for 30 minutes five times a week.
3.      Speaking comprehension: When I read an article, I would recite it. I think that is a good method. Besides, I also look for "English Corner" in NTPU positively. It is another good source for speaking ability.
4.      Writing comprehension: I join in guitar club this term, and I would practice lots of Chinese songs. To sing the touching songs, I need to savor the lyrics. Therefore, I write down my feeling of the song in English in my blogs. I would do it when I take bus to Taichung.
l   The prize for achieving the goal: If I met my goal, I want to increase the practice time of guitar.
 
 
 
 
 
 

___________________________________________________________________
體驗全新Yahoo!奇摩電子信箱2.0 - 馬上體驗

沒有留言: