2007年10月18日 星期四

廖芷婕-My Comprehensine Plan for English Enhancement

my Comprehensine Plan for English Enhancement 2007~2008
2007-10-14 00:30:09
The plan that I enhance my English ability are listening English songs,watching English movies or series,reading English books or maganizes.
In my free time,I always listen English songs and ICRT.
By doing that,I know very English words and memorize them.
So,I keep the custom.I watch some movies and series recently,for example,CSI: Miami,CSI: NY,etc.
I like the contents of series because they are very exciting.
I like to read English books,novels and maganizes.
I can know news and knowledge by reading books and maganizes.
So,I want to use the ways to improve my English skills,including reading,listening comprehension.
my Goal:
1.listen English songs or ICRT every week
2.watch English movies or series every week
3.read English maganize,book or novelevery week

沒有留言: