2007年10月18日 星期四

朱慶元-My Comprehensive Plan for English Enhancement

My Comprehensive Plan for English Enhancement 2007~2008

Generally speaking, English is an important language; Therefore, I thought I should study English more hard. I failed in GEPT medium class last year, so I wish I will pass it this time.
To reach this goal, I have some plans to do. First, I will be concentrate in the English class and I will hand in my assignments in given time in school. Second, To advance my ability to reading, I will dedicate to study my original textbooks like Sociology, Psychology and Public administration. Third, I will subscribe the English magazine calls Advance and I will study it hard.
Although it is a meaningful plan, I would be an unreality if I won’t put it into practice; Therefore, I will try my best to practice it.

沒有留言: