2007年10月18日 星期四

吳曼綾-My Comprehensive Plan for English Enhancemen

I have a dream that I can speak English fluently.
I want my English better and better,but I am a lazy girl.
So I decided to write down some plans to discipline myself,
and I hope I can do it steadfastly.


At first,I wish myself to read English-writing book once in two weeks.
And to remember three words a day.
Second,I can learn English in my daily life,just like listening to English
songs so that I can train my listening or I also can see English
movies to make my English progress.


On the other hand,English talking is very important.
I will speak English with my friends as far as possible twice a week.
In the end,I will keep writing English diary in this blog everyday for fear that I
will forget how to spell the word.


Where there is a will, there is a way. I believe in that.
Remember all above and just do it! Go!

沒有留言: