2007年10月18日 星期四

蘇郁玫-My Comprehensive English Enhancement Plan

My Comprehensive English Enhancement Plan for 2007-2008 School Year

During this summer vacation,I bought an Advanced but did`t buy its super disk. Because I thought that I can listen it on line everyday. But the fact is that I only did it in the first few days.(I really overestimated my capability = =") There are so many things around me make me forget that I should read English. I hope I can overcome this situation and spend much time on English.

In the past,I listened to Japanese songs more than English songs. But form now on,I would try to listen more and more English songs and try to sing them.(my roommates may be scared by me,hahaha~) Recently,my friends and I have started to chat in MSN by using English. I think that would be a good way for us to improve our English ability!

My goal:
  • 1.Read English magazines every week.
  • 2.Listen to English song and try to sing it every week
  • 3.Write blog every week.

沒有留言: