2007年10月18日 星期四

林佳瑩-My Comprehensive English Enhancement Plan

My Comprehensive English Enhancement Plan for 2007-2008 School Year


My own goal in this year is to pass the high-intermediate level of GEPT.
During this year I think I should do more practice and reading,keeping in touch with English at least 30 minutes per day.And I will listen to English songs more when I am available so that I can train my English pronounce.The following ways are my specific actions:
  • Review the courses after class on weekends
  • Study English magazines every day about 2 to 5 pages
  • Memorize 10 vocabularies per day
  • Read some articles to myself every week
  • Post English articles on blog every week
  • Listen to English songs or watch English movies more
    I believe that I can achieve my goal if I fulfill my schedule in daily life.
    Hope that I could success!
  • 沒有留言: