2007年11月5日 星期一

莊清瑜 : G5102 K組 Homework3

The revise of my comprehensible English Enchantment Plan for 2007-2008 School Year & CEF


I think my English level of CEF is A2.When I'm reading, I have to re-read it for several times to be able to understands its meanings.And there are many words I don't understand.

The English classes in junior and senior high made me feel it majors on grammar.
During my time in college, I hope my speaking and hearing abilities could improve.
Because I don't want to keep letting people laugh about my pronunciation, and becoming mute in front of foreigners.

My goal:

  • 1.speak English more fluently and able to pronounce it currently
  • 2.pass the intermediate level GEPT
  • 3.Most of all is to be able to have a fluent English conversation with other people.
How to achieve my goal:

  • 1.study English magazines 2 pages a day
  • 2.learn one English song every week and understand the lyrics in songs.
  • 3.watch more English movies and television shows to improve my English listening ability and the time having contact with it.
  • 4.write an English blog every week
  • 5.recite 5 vocabulary and 3 phrases everyday.
  • 6.review after class and hand in homeworks on time

The websites that I intend to visit:http://www.youtube.com/
I hope I could practice my plan diligently!

沒有留言: