2007年11月6日 星期二

g5102學號49674402 賴盈蓁

homework3

After looking at the CEF website I think my level is B1. there are some reasons that make me to chose B1 for example when I talk to foreigners,I can understand what they mean mostly ,but sometimes if they talk too fast or they have different accent, I will ask them for saying again.

when I read an article ,if I face some difficult words or sentences, I can know the meaning from context and structure,I think this skill is very important because there are too many words to learn .we could not know all of them.

I think my speaking is worse than other skill because i feel a little shy when I talk to others in English, and there are few opportunities for me to speak English.

Now I think i should focuse on my English ability,after all, it is a global language.


沒有留言: