2007年11月8日 星期四

HOME2秦子晴g5102i

When I began to learn English,I found I am afraid of speaking English with others.
My English reading is better than speaking and writing,so I want to learn more about my pronunciation and writing ability.

I will choose an English magazine and read it every week. I will try to read articles with the CD,and l want to listen to the pronunciation of every words.

Moreover,I want to learn English songs and sing songs often.

Even I can memorize the words and know the meanings of the songs

As to practice my writing ability, I want to write a composition every week.

I will use many ways improve my English ability ,such as watching movies,reading novels and using English to chat with my friends .

Finally,I hope I can do my plan strictly,and my English ability will become better in the future.

沒有留言: