2007年11月8日 星期四

HOME3秦子晴g5102i

Take a close look at Common European Framework (CEF)and fairly assess your level. Then state clearly where you think you stand in terms of ability in listening to and reading in English.
. I think my English is not very well,and I can't follow the listening easily.I can only use a little simple words to express my opinions,so I think both of my listening and reading are at the level A2.
Revise your specific goal
● Write good English compositions without small mistake.
● Remember more vocabularies and read difficult articles
● Use English to talk with others easily.
Revise your action plan based on your honest evaluation of the feasibility of your original action plan.
● Remember 10 vocabularies from English magazine every day.
● Write a composition every week.
● Watch a movie a time every month.
● Read five English articles every week.
● Listen to the CD of magazine every week.
My strengths and weaknesses
● Strengths: I can read articles more quickly.
● Weaknesses:I can't speak English very well, and my pronunciation is not very good.
● Weaknesses:When I write a composition,I can't express the meaning I thought.

沒有留言: