2007年11月8日 星期四

G5102學號49677107陳政傑

My Comprehensive English Enhancement Plan for 2007-2008 School Year

I have entered the NTPU ,and I would set the goal in the 2007-2008 school year.

My long-range goal :

1.I want to visit around the world after I graduate from school but now I don't have the ability to talk with
foreigners very smoothly.I should strengthen my English ability in the four years.
2.I hope I can pass the medium level in GEPT.

My short-range goal:

1.I wish I can understand a whole movie without any subtitles in Chinese.
2.I can know what the CNN speakers say.

How to achieve my goal:

1.I would see a movie and understand the content without seeing the subtitles
in a week.
2.To listen to the CNN every morning about 30 minutes.
3.To read Studio Classroom 2 pages everyday.

I do not know that this plan is useless, but I will still try to do it,
because no one knows not done will not succeed.

沒有留言: