2007年10月31日 星期三

巫孟凌-Class5102 Team A

Class5102 Team A present by Monica
Homework 2 :
Comprehensive English Enhancement Plan
Few days ago , I saw a handbill of English magazine. I thought that I should read more articles to enhance my English. I subscribed TIME magazine and so did my friend. I'm very happy about it because we can share our thoughts and questions each other. We always want to enhance English ability , but it's no use saying about it without taking actions. So I make a great decision to subscribe English magazine and read it everyday. Although lots of people say that TIME is too difficult to us to read ,I can regard it as a recreation rather than just study. Magazine has lots of informations for me to gain the latest news of the whole world. Custom makes all things easy. I'll make large progress if I follow my plan step by step.


沒有留言: