2007年11月2日 星期五

張譯升HW3 G5102 TeamJ Eason

I think my CEF level is A1. I have only a small vocabulary, that I could not express my thought clearly, the situation is even worse in dialogue. I often translate Chinese sentences into English sentences directly. It's not right, and I need to think by English way. My conversation is the achiles' heel, I don't speak fluent English at all. So I think my level is A1.

This time, I have to revise CEEP after one week's test. In my previous plan, I had to listen to English songs, watch movie, and read magazine. But there were two little problems. First, the time of searching the song I want was too much. Second, the conversations in the movie were often too fast to follow. Fortunately the problems were not serious. I could find the 80's classic songs instead of pop songs. I could download the DVD vision, which could change subtitles.

沒有留言: