2007年11月2日 星期五

吳冠英Homework3,G5102,,Team L

Revise my comprehensible english enhancement plan
2007-11-02 00:03:40
After taking a look at common european framework(CEF),I refer

both my english listening and speaking abilities to the level 3(B2).

Revised Plan:

  • 1.To memory 20 vocabularies a day from the book "Vocabulary 7000".Some of them maybe the words that I have known before,so I think it could be done much easier.
  • 2.Go to the convient store and read the Taiwan Times for free everyday.

I'll read not the whole news paper,instead,some of its sections

such as the world news or business.

Comparing with listening,I'm much good at reading,but there is still

rooms for improvement.

I give the priority to my reading ability ,because most of my text

books are written in english. In order to study faster,the

importance of reading ability should be emphasize to me.

The websites that I intend to visit:

沒有留言: