2007年10月31日 星期三

林家綾 G5102- Homework3-CEEP1.1

CEEP1.1
I think my English level of CEF is A2. I can express simple opinions using expressions,and understand the general meaning of a simplified text book or article, reading very slowly.
I found that I didn't achieve these plans made by myself , therefore , I have to revise my original plan to improve my English.My goal is to pass the English class in this school year.To achieve my goal,I make up my mind to do something as follow:
  • 1.I will enter the blog of class G5102 usually to get some important imformation.
  • 2.I will finish every homework on time.
  • 3.I will attend and pay attion to my English class every Friday.
  • 4.I would like to read one article a week,so that I can promote my reading ability.
  • 5.I want to listen songs which is sung in English.
By doing so,I hope I can promote my reading and listening ability and get good grade in my English learing.

沒有留言: