2007年10月31日 星期三

曹凱倫-Homework3 G5102-A Karen

I didn't do anything to improve my English ability since last week.

I think I am lack of perseverance.

However,I will cheer myself up now.
As the porverb goes,actions speak louder than words.
Only when I work hard can I improve my English.


1.I think my English level of CEF is B1.

2.revise My Comprehensible English Enhancement Plan:

*read three articles a week(from All+)

*listen to english songs every day and
try to know one song's meaning every week

*try to keep diary in English

Most important of all,I should do them on time.

No excuse.

3.My Specific Goal:

*pass the Gept 中高級

*read more than 20 pages in an hour
(books which written in English)

4.the internet web I want to introduce is Student post

http://www.studentpost.com.tw/


Homework3 G5102-A Karen

沒有留言: