2007年10月31日 星期三

潘巧紋-G5102 Homework 3 H組

Homework 3 Revise your Comprehensive English Enhancement Plan (CEEP1.1)
I think my English level of CEF is between A2 Waystage and B1 Threshold.
I don't have much confidence on listening and speaking.
Actually I'm not really sure I have the ability to reach level B1...
Well,maybe I should just carry on.
After these days,I have found out that it's a sort of difficult to me to carry out all my plans.
It seems that I won't really make great efforts if I don't give myself some pressures.
For this reason,I do some revision for my "Comprehensive English Enhancement Plan."
I hope I will push myself to do it better.
Here are my revised plan:
-First,keep updating the blog at least once a week.
By doing this,I believe I would get used to writing in english and use words more smoothly.
-Second,to improve my poor reading,I want to read one news report every day on the CNN.com.
I believe it would help me a lot,and I hope I could make it a habit.
-Third,take notice on any piece of english logograph or music on the street,see how much do I undersand.
This will be definitely a easy way to get used english,I guess.
I think these are the goals I could reach so far.
I will try harder.


沒有留言: