2007年10月31日 星期三

薛文婷HOMEWORK 3

薛文婷Homework 3:Revise my Comprehensible English Enhancement Plan(CEEP1.1)E組5102

I think my English level of CEF is A2
The level A2 definition is in listening and speaking I can express simple opinions.
In reading I can understand the general meaning of a simplified text book or article, reading very slowly.
In writing I can write a very short simple narrative or description.


My English ability is not enough,I have to touch English everyday to ehance my competitiveness.

Last week,I found I did not do this thing indeed ,I felt embarrassed a lot .It is time to let me revise my Plan .

First:I have to read three articles from China post every week to enlarge my vocabulary.
Second:When something happy or sad happened to me,I try to write down with my diary in English.

Third:When I find the foreign words,I have to memorize those and write down in my notebook.
I want to Pass the high-intermediate level of GEPT in this school year.This year,I hope I can do the mentioned I set up.

I not only have plan but also have perseverance to attain my goal.
Do notdawdle,Winnie~~


沒有留言: