2007年10月31日 星期三

劉佩芬-G5102 D組 Homework 3

I think my English level of CEF is A2.

The identification of A2 is
"Can understand sentences and frequently used expressions related to areas of most immediate relevance(e.g.very basic personal and family information,shopping,local geography,employment).Can communicate in simple and routine tasks requiring a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and routine matters.Can describe in simple terms aspects of his/her background,immediate environment and matters in areas of immediate need."

When I talking to a foreigner,I just can communicate with him by some short sentences.
During this year,I want to enhance my English abilities.I set a goal for myself─to pass the high-intermediate examination of GEPT.
How to achieve my goal?
  • 1.read one article in CNN magazine every week.
  • 2.listening to English songs or radio two times every week.
  • 3.write an English diary every week.
Last week,I didn't do very well on my own plan.I havn't read one article of CNN magazine.
And I didn't pay attention to my English plan.I hope I can pay more attention on my English plan from now.
Believe myself that I can do very well!


沒有留言: