2007年10月31日 星期三

林怡婷-Homework3 G5102

G5102 林怡婷 Team name:Best

My comprehensible English enhancement plan (Revised)

Honestly, I think that it is easer to say than do.

These days I spent most of my free time preparing for the cheer competition.

I think it is difficult to follow the plan for English improvement I setted up last week.

Because as a freshman I have many extracurricular activities,

this time I had some changes in my plans.

  • 1.I will choose studio classroom as my daily reading.And I will follow the date study the article.Memorizing 5 new words every day on the magazine.
  • 2.Listening to ICRT when I surf the Internet or chatting with my friends with MSN.
  • 3.Every month I will learn at least one new English song.
  • 4.Writing English blog every week.

My final goal:

  • 1.I wish my English average grade can higher than 75.
  • 2.I wish one day I can figure out what jokes are told on ICRT.
  • 3.Keeping learning English every day with perseverance.

By the way, I level my listening and reading both at B1.


沒有留言: