2007年10月31日 星期三

巫孟凌-Class5102 Team A

Class5102 Team A present by Monica
Homework 3 :
Revise your Comprehensive English Enhancement Plan (CEEP1.1)
Read an article of TIME each day , and avoid using dictionary when I'm reading so that I can practice my reading ability .
I think I can buy a China Post a week because it's impossible for me to read a whole newspaper in English per day ! So I can choose what I'm interest in and read it when I'm free . It makes me not only know what happened to the world but also get various of information in many aspects .
My ability in listening is B2. I can understand studio classroom's program on TV what they're talking about . But in other ways like movie or video are a little hard for me to follow cause they speak so fast . Although it's a task for me I still do it ! I believe that it will do good for me and no bad for me .
My ability in reading is B2.
This year my goal is that I can do well all above what I'm planning and study from Prof. Tsao's abundant experience to enhance my English ability .


沒有留言: