2007年11月3日 星期六

林佳瑩Homework 3 (G5102 Team I )

TAKE A COLSE LOOK AT CEF

I think I am between the A2 and the B1 level of CEF.
Because I know just little vocabularies,and sometimes I don't know how to put them into sentences even if I have memorize them.I usually use simple words to express myself,so that I can converse with others more fluently.Yet now I'm learning to use appropriate words,trying to enhance my English level.


REVISE THE SPECIFIC GOAL

  • Review the courses after class on weekend
  • Study English magazines every day about 1 to 3 pages
  • Memorize 5 vocabularies per day
  • Read some articles to myself every week
  • Post English articles on blog every week
  • Listen to English songs or watch English movies more
These weeks I didn't read magazines every day,I think I should use my time more efficiently.And I will increase the quantity of the pages and the vocabularies gradually.
 

WEBSITES INTEND TO VISIT


沒有留言: