2007年10月30日 星期二

蘇盈瑋 G5102 Homework 3

I think my English level of CEF is A2 Waystage.
The definition of A2 is "Can understand sentences and frequently used expressions related to areas of most immediate relevance.Can communicate in simple and routine tasks requiring a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and routine matters. Can describe in simple terms aspects of his/her background, immediate environment and matters in areas of immediate need."
Why?
Because I don't think I can speak English fluently in communication with foreigners.
For example, one day two foreigners asked the way to me, but I could only catch few key words such as "NOVA" or "computer".
Honest speaking, last week I planned reading some articles but I didn't do it.
I hope this week I can read one or two.
However, I listened to some English songs such as "Way Back into Love" or "I'm with you"(Avril Lavigne).
This two songs are all about love.
And I am very happy that I can understand what thay sing.
Hope I can continue realizing my plan for learning English.


社學一蘇盈瑋
組別B

沒有留言: