2007年11月1日 星期四

溫宏鈞G5102 homework

I think my level is b1.

Independent User:

Can understand the main points of clear standard input on familiar matters
regularly encountered in work, school, leisure, etc.
Can deal with most situations likely to arise whilst travelling in an area
where the language is spoken. Can produce simple connected text on topics
which are familiar or of personal interest. Can describe experiences and events,
dreams, hopes & ambitions and briefly give reasons and explanations for opinions
and plans.

My goal :1.I want to watch the baseball and basketball game without chineses subtitle.To achieve this goal. I would read the sport news paper in english.knowing the imformation about baseball and basketball.

2.I want to see the movie with English subtitle and I can understand the main point in the movie.Then , writting down my thougjts about the movie.Finally , I want to see the movie without any subtitles.

3.I want to write diary on my blog in english.But my ability of writting is not good enough to do this goal.I want to make some progresses by writting some sentences every day.

沒有留言: