2007年10月30日 星期二

鄭人豪-G5102 - Homework 3 (Team Falcon - )

Revise My Plan

Because the previous plan is not very complete,I have to revise something of that .Now,I will announce my own plan in detail.

  • 1. As the English classes is very precious,I will use this four hours more seriously.I will finish the homework on time,preview the article that this week will read,and review the article after the class.then.
  • 2. I will read five news articles a week,so I will often enter the website like BBC NEWS,NEW YORK TIMES,and Al Jazeera English.And,this is my plan to enhance my English reading.
  • 3. I plan to improve my writing ability by writing this blog.I hope it can be useful to my English
  • 4. I will watch the TV channel like Discovery and CNN,or movies to improve my listening ability.Maybe once or twice a week.
  • 5. last,I'm not sure,but I hope I have the chance to talk with others by English,because speaking is the most important ability to communicate with foreigner.
writing,if I can write two articles a week.

沒有留言: