2007年10月31日 星期三

卓咨廷-HOMEWORK3 G5102 B組

1. I think my English level of CEF is A2.
Because I alaways use simple vocabularies when I talk to foreigners.
I also understand a little vocabularies when I talk to foreigners.
Moreover,although my reading is not good,I can understand the approximative content.
2. Revise my specific goal
Because the english is more and more important in nowdays.
We should progress our english ability.
How to progress it?
First,because my listening is not good,I think I should promote it.
I will listen to ICRT once a week and two english songs a week.
Second,reading is also important!
I decide to read a book of Reader's Digest(english edition) in two months.
The Reader's Digest is not onlg give me new information but also
strengthen the reading ability.
Third,I wish I can sing english songs without seeing the lyrics.
I decide to memorize an english song every weel.
I wish I can finish these goals indeed.
3.I think I am a little lazy.
I alaway delay my program and waste the time.
I hope I can do everything in time and be more active.
4.I recommend this web site.
http://www.chinapost.com.tw/
You can see the lasate news in this web site.
You can learn the professional english,too.


沒有留言: