2007年10月31日 星期三

林盈潔-G5102 Homework3-E Amy

●My Comprehensive English Enhancement Plan (CEEP1.1)

After last English class, I understand how to arrange my English Enhancement Plan even more.

I have referenced other classmates' plan, and joined my idea.

I think this plan is more realistic and attainable than last one.

I `m always afraid of English learning, because I think I don`t have an aptitude for English leaning.

I hope I could implement this plan precisely, so that my English ability could progress.

I think my English level of CEF is A2.

Because in listening and speaking I think I could use simple vocabularies to express myself and understand what others talk about in simple conversation. In reading, I could understand the general meaning of a simplified article.

My plans are as follows

1.Pass the high-intermediate level of GEPT in this school year.

◎2.Preview the English courses in Thursday evenings, and review the courses on weekends.

3. Study English magazines "Advanced" about one page a day, and listen the CDs of the magazines from Monday to Saturday.

◎ 4.Read one to two English novels a month and the level of the novels are from easier to harder.

◎5.Listen to English songs and watch English movies or TV series .

◎6.Write English diary two or more a week, and then put that on my English blog.


沒有留言: