2007年10月30日 星期二

蘇盈瑋-G1502 Homework2

My Comprehensive English Enhancement Plan for 2007-2008 School Year

It has been six years since I started learning English in 2001.
So far, I think my reading ability is not bad.
But my listening, speaking and writing ability are very poor now.
Therefore, I want to improve them better this school year.

To improve listening ability, I want to listen to a lot of English songs and try not to read lyric books.

Moreover, listening to English songs has another advantage.When I listen to English songs, I can sing with it.
By doing so, I think articulation will be better than now.

As to improve writing, I think I should read more articles and learn their technique of writing.

I hope I can follow what I planned and realize them distinctly.


社學一蘇盈瑋
組別B

沒有留言: