2007年11月2日 星期五

高千涵G5102 G組 HW2

My Comprehensive English Enhancement Plan for 2007-2008 School Year

高千涵 G組

After I enter the college, I want to achieve some goals to improve my English ability
including speaking reading and writing.

There's some goals I set :

1. Pass the GEPT medien level test.
2. Read English magazine, Advance,one page a day.
3. When I have free time or when I am tired of the magazine, I will listen to the
English songs and learn to sing with the music.
In this way, I would never hate learning English but be more active to learn it.
4. I hope I can have more confidence and couragement in talking to the foreigners
when they ask questions to me.


I don't want to expect to much of me in the begining, but I wish I can make effective
progress in English bit by bit in the coming four years.

沒有留言: