2007年11月2日 星期五

張譯升HW2 G5102 TeamJ Eason

My comprehensive plan for English enhancement

University is a brand new study environment, I must to be more voluntarily to aquire English instead of merely to learn it.

I don't have ambitious to familiar with English in a short time. I wanna make it mix in my ordinary life, that is exactly what I want. In my idea, there are three ways to achieve.

First, Listen to English pop song every day, and try to sing it. Second, watch a movie on weekends and memory the important sentence. Third, buy Times monthly, the news can always give the popular word we ought to know.

I am the laziest student that can be found. Perhaps I may well be proud of having done better jobs than others and therefore take greater interest in English. As people so often do, I have the desire of mastering English. I hope I will gain this goal in the near future by doing my best, and some day I could go abroad by my own, seeing the true different world.


沒有留言: