2007年11月2日 星期五

高千涵g5102 G組 HW3

Revise your Comprehensible English Enhancement Plan

高千涵 G組 HW3

1.I think my reading+listening ability is B1.
AlthoughI'm B2, I still can't fully understand the meaning of the article,so I think I should extand my vocabulary.
My listening ability is really poor for I seldom listen English programs on the radio or watch them on TV.

2.Revise your specific goal
3.
Revise your action plan
I review my goals carefully, I found I didn't have so many time as I imagined before.
I must turn my goal 2.into that r
ead English magazine, Advance, just on holidays and memerize the new
words when taking the bus or the MRT from monday to friday.
I have to pass the GEPT medium level at least before summer vacation in 2008.

4.Strenth&Weakness
strenth: I always read trip magazines or books about French becaus I'm in fever of the life style of French. My dream is to take a journy to French after I earn enough moneny.
I have to sharp my English ability to realize my dream.
weakness:I'm afraud of being active to talk to the foreigners

5.provide the links to the websites that you intend to visit.


YouTube:http://www.youtube.com/

沒有留言: