2007年10月31日 星期三

韓佳恩-Homework3 G5102-H

Homework 3 -Revise my comprehensive English enhancement plan(CEEP1.1)

Frankly speaking, I consider that I have made progress my English ability gradually. And my English level of CEF is A2 Waystage.

Because I think in reading aspect I can understand sentences and articles much easily; in listening aspect I can realize some simple and routine conversation. While even I have no chance to communicate in English with others, I believe that I possess the ability to describe in simple terms aspects of one background, immediate environment and matters in areas of immediate need. In general, I assess my English level of CEF as A2.

When it comes to my specific goal, I think there is a little frustration on carrying on my action plan. I find that I over-estimate my capability. Because I can't make good use of time and there have been too much affairs such as the practice of cheer team currently, I don't achieve some plan I made. Therefore, I have to revise my original plan.

As regards the second point of my action plan, I want to change this to . I spend too much time on realize the meaning of the articles in "Advance." I am afraid that if I execute my plan thoroughly, I may not have time to study my major and other subjects.

Owing to the cheer team competition, I, honestly, didn't carry out my plan thoroughly. Merely read a little "Advance" and listen to some music "True - Ryan Cabrera"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRaKGCmVH1U(so touching!) "My Happy Ending".

I expect that I can turely carry out my plan this time after my sundry things eventually reduce.

沒有留言: