2007年10月31日 星期三

楊雅婷 D組 (G5102)

楊雅婷My comprehensible plan for English enhancement plan 2007~2008 (hw3)
Nowadays, English is an important language in the world. It has been used in almost every country around the world. Therefore , it is essential for me to improve the skill of reading, listening , and speaking in order to broaden my horizons .

My Specific Goal:
During the future years in the university, I hope that I can read English articles fluently and understand what teachers said in the class without any problem.

How to get it:
  • 1. I will buy an English magazine such as CNN to read every month.
  • 2. Listening to the CD or MP3 which is attached with the magazine to improve my listening skill.
  • 3. Review what teachers teach in school everyday especially Accounting, Calculus, and English because those subjects are written in English.
It has been a long time since I started to learn English. My ability to read has made obvious progress. But it is still a lot of room of listening and speaking to improve. There is no denying that success lies in diligent. I think I can do it and succeed in the future.

沒有留言: