2007年11月1日 星期四

陳聖勳-G5102 Homework 3, Team Falcon-

Homework 3

Revise my Comprehensible English Enhancement Plan (CEEP1.1)

Nowadays, English has become the most important communication tool over the world. As a citizen of Taiwan, a country rely on trade with foreign countries, we should ask ourselves to improve our capabilities of English; otherwise we will lose the competitiveness. But how can we learn and progress efficiently? I think there is no shortcut to succeed, but a positive way to make us progress gradually; it's just practice.

As the saying goes "Actions speak louder than words." I consider that I should be more positive; after all, it is easier to say than do. Therefore, I revised my original CEEP according to my CEF level – B1, trying to strike a balance between ideality and reality. I classify here are my revised CEEP:

l Specific Goals:

a. Pass the high-intermediate examination of GEPT next year.

b. Be able to talk to teacher and classmates fluently in English.

c. Have the capability of realizing what teacher said in class.

d. Have the ability to write down what I thought without translation software. In this way, I can present my opinion and mood in English

l Specific Actions :

a. Memorize 10 new words per day, and realize definitely how to use it.

(The reason for doing so is that I don't have sufficient quantity of vocabularies, and that is always a problem in my reading.)

b. Spend half an hour listening to the radio program of Studio Classroom everyday.

(It provides me a chance to improve my poor listening ability, and imitate foreigner's accent.)

c. Spend at least10 minutes chat with my classmates in English everyday.

(In this way, I will be accustomed to say in English, and won't be shy to speak in the class.)

d. Read an article of news per day, such as BBC, CNN, and China Post.

(It can not only improve my reading capability, but broaden my horizon)

e. Write down something interesting in my daily life, and record what I have done in carrying out my CEEP.

(Doing so, I can update my blog ceaselessly, and achieve my goal step by step.)

l Here are some websites that I want to visit:


沒有留言: