2007年11月1日 星期四

陳宜平G5102 H組 homework3

HOMEWORK3 G5102 H組 陳宜平
I think I am at the level of A2 Waystage.I think my ability of reading is over A2,but when it comes to listening or talking,I have no confidence to be the level over A2.I believe that we all have studied many words in high school,but the point is how to use them.This is my problem,too.When I use the language of English,sometimes I can't describe the thing that I want to present.After looking up the electronic dictionary,I usually let out a big cry:"Oh,just this word!Why can't I remember it before?"So,this is the reason why I think I am in the level of A2......I am not familiar to use the words I know accurately and influently!

And here comes to revise my goals.I think the basic things to improve my English are to reading magazine and remember phrases or words everyday.I have read TIME magazine for 2 days ,because it was sent to me just 3 days before.I will finish one TIME magazine everyweek,because it will be sent weekly.And I will choose at least 2 articles which I inteset in to read everyday.As I had said before,if I feel it is not fit to me,I will change magazine(ex:advanced),and read it one or two pages everyday.I am also remembering at least 3 phrases everyday.Now I'm remember Dickson(phrases),and it goes well.The other goals(ex:read noticable books......)will be affiliated to those 2 goals and will not change.
- - - - - - - - BY RACCOON

沒有留言: