2007年11月1日 星期四

林昱齊"Homework3"teamC

The revise of my comprehensible English Enchantment Plan
l Assessment:After reading the CEFI thought my listening comprehension is at A2, because I could not catch main point of video or TV programs on current affairs or topics of personal. That is , I could not achieve the requirement of B1. Reading comprehension is at B1 , because I can not identify the proper none like vocabulary of big city or country. Therefore, I would pay attention to the international news in CNN or BBC.
l Goal: I want to be my father's English assistant in business. To achieve this goalI should have an ability to be his simultaneous interpret, and translator for English documents . Besides, I also want to be capable of writing English files. Consequently , I must improve the following comprehension.
l How to do?
I separate the train into four part
1. Listening comprehension: I would listen to short news report of bussiness or politics on CNN or CD accompanied with book for an hour two times a week.
2. Reading comprehension: I would not read class book only. I would read the international bussiness news of CNN or BBC. Besides, I also read the short article in Wikipedia to broaden my horizons for an hour twice times a week.
3. Speaking comprehension: When I read an article, I would recite it with correct pronunciation. I think that is a good method.
4. Writing comprehension: I join in guitar club this term, and I would practice lots of Chinese songs. To sing with touching tone, I try to get in touch with the writer's feeling and savor the lyrics. Therefore, I would write down my feeling of the song in English in my blogs once a week. I would do it when I take bus to Taichung.
l The prize for achieving the goal: If I met my goal, I want to increase the practice time of guitar.

沒有留言: