2007年10月29日 星期一

黃郁婷 g5102 -H homework 3

English homework 3 (Revise specific goal) G5102 -H group:Pythia

It's true that greater Englisg ability has an impact on studying.!

By means of English,we broadly have aceess to learn more various knowledge and culture.!

However,planing an efficient and specific plan is much better than working hard without any plan!!

When it comes to my study plan, I always rely on an important rulr- studying step by step.

  • 1.I arrang 1hr to study Time magzine. (I had finished the arrangement!Now,I have the habit of reading Time everday!)!
  • 2.I concentrate on English tescher's instruction and bear in mind.(I am convinced that I focus completely on teasher!)!
  • 3.Making it a rule to preview and review what I study today and push myself to get the bottom og aknowledge.(Perhaps,I finished 75%!!)!
  • 4.Listening English magzines 0.5 hours a day. (From 10/12 to 10/29 , I had finished it thothroughly! )
  • 5.Again, I put emphasis on studying step by step.

Besides, English listening and speaking are also my top goal! After all,we live in a vast world full of "people"!!

I am bound to take courage to talk to person from country to country. In order to acheive my goal , I make great effort searching of some English website

which offer English listening practice .Much to my great surprise,I happen to find a fabulous English listening websites when browsing hrough
websites !

<< http://english.csie.ncnu.edu.tw/ >>

Sincerely, I provied the website for someone who desires to enhance his/her

abilities of English listening and speaking! I wish I could help you!

沒有留言: